Sunday, June 10, 2007

SEX

When it comes to sex I wish I could be more like a man. I want to be cool, sexy, uninvolved. Don't we all, ladies? Don't we wish sex isn't such a big deal to us? Don't we wish we can just have it and walk away from it unscathed? Don't we wish we can just have it for its own sake and not attach too much meaning to it? Yeah we do. And probably some of us have done a Samantha Jones and already achieved all these that we are wishing for. But most of us are like, well, Carrie Bradshaw, it'll probably take a bit more time. Why? Because that's just how we are. This society conditioned us to think of sex in a certain way. Like it should only be done within the confines of marriage, that it should only be done with someone we truly love and all that crap. Frankly, this way of thinking has driven me crazy on more than one occassion. For me, the real challenge lies on how I can break free from this way of thinking, this conditioning. I decided I need practice. And practice I will (and a lot of guys are more than willing to help. Nice try!). And hopefully, I'll get there soon (that's so Piolo!).

No comments:

Template Design | Elque 2007