Sunday, June 10, 2007

I'm a Girl So I'm a Technophobe

I hate stereotyping. But there is one stereotype that is quite true. In my case at least. I'm a girl so I'm a technophobe. It's not that I despise new technology altogether, I just don't care about it that much. I'd rather go shoe shopping any day than check out the latest gadgets at the mall. As far as I'm concerned, a MICROCHIP is a disappointingly small piece of Doritos and a HARD DRIVE is from Manila to Ilocos Norte without rest stops. If I want any of my electronic devices repaired, I just smile sweetly at a boyfriend and ask him to fix it with a promise of a reward afterwards. My cellphones? I just hand my credit card to my brother and he buys them for me. Don't get me wrong, I'm thankful for all the convenience new technology has brought into my life but I dont need to undertand it, right? Ask me about cosmetics, food, fashion, politics, literature, arts, and even hunky guys and I can give you an educated answer even when I'm half asleep.

Now I realized I need to understand it. Why? One reason, I can't install my webcam. Help!

1 comment:

AZRAEL said...

microchip? hard drive? hahahahaha! funnt stuff!

Template Design | Elque 2007