Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Blogservations

Why do I blog? I'm not really sure. I am new to posting blogs as I am new to reading blogs. I used to ask, why do people blog and why do people read other people's blogs? I know for a fact that blogging is an avenue for our uncensored thoughts but why make them so public when there's the journal that can be safely kept under lock and key? Are we now infected by a somewhat "controlled exhibitionism" that we would even let total strangers take a peek into the innermost recesses of our hearts, minds and souls? I'm hooked. I've finally been swept by technology and the limitless possibility it offers to connect everyone on the globe. We blog because we want to connect.

What they say is true. If there was ever a testimony that the global world is filled with humans craving personal connection and desiring to leave a legacy, the blog is its confirmation. Although, as to what legacy I'll leave, I don't really know...

1 comment:

Rachie-Babe said...

I enjoy reading other people's blogs because I have an insanely boring life.

Template Design | Elque 2007