Sunday, June 10, 2007

Love Has Left Me And It Hasn't Come Back Yet

Don't worry, this is not the garden variety heartbreak blog post. I don't do mush that well. Like most women out there, I've had my heart broken several times than what is considered "healthy". I could've assumed the normal female position (I know what you're thinking and I'm not talking about that) and just simply pin the blame on the guys but I realized that resorting to that is quite irresponsible. So I owned up. I made the choices so I should live with the consequences of my choices. In doing so, I was able to let go of the "hate" I felt for the men who have "wronged" me and I became a bit happier.

Personal Note:
So to "you" who is still feeling "guilty" (you know who you are), please stop co'z I'm fine. Yeah it's true, love hasn't come back to me yet but I am certain it will, in more ways than one. But until then, you'll remain my fave. The one who I loved the most... ;-)

No comments:

Template Design | Elque 2007