Wednesday, June 13, 2007

DERAILED

For the longest time I have been consumed with thoughts of things that are missing in my life that I've lost focus on the more important stuff. For the longest time thoughts of what could've been had left me feeling so empty, sad, and even bitter. For the longest time sadness has so derailed me that I failed to see the good things that are surrounding me. Right here. Staring me straight in the eye.

It's time to get back on track. It's time to just simply enjoy what the world has to offer without questioning whether I deserve it or not. It's time to stop thinking and analyzing and just let myself savor the sensation that I'm feeling right here, right now. It's time to stop worrying about what the future holds and just live in the moment. It's time to be thankful for what I have and stop asking why other people have more because in reality, I'm truly blessed. It's time to be kind to myself and will myself to be happy because happiness is a choice.

No comments:

Template Design | Elque 2007