Monday, June 25, 2007

Hungree Anyone?


I eat a lot. I have the appetite of a construction worker after a hard day's work. Anyone who wants to get on my good side uses food as bribe. I just don't know where all that food goes as I am a mere 112lbs. Anyway, a couple of nights ago, my cousin brought home one those humongous Super Duper Burgers from Hungree Burgers in ParaƱaque. As the name implies, you have to be really famished before you eat this burger as it is 8 inches in diameter (about the size of a regular pizza pan). I finished a third of the entire thing. And finished the remaining portion the next day (not in one sitting). I'm not really a food critic so I'll just say it was good. The Super Duper Burger costs around P200+ so some of you might have to pay someone on Friday for a Hungree Burger today. Eat up!


3 comments:

AZRAEL said...

waaaaaaaah! I WANT ONE!!

tinskie said...

you finally had a hungree burger! pinag-uusapan lang natin ito kamakailan ha... hehehehe...

Jovi said...

yeah tin. for blogging purposes nagpabili ako. di ba sabi ko i'm gonna blog about it? hehe

Template Design | Elque 2007