Monday, June 25, 2007

Brain Freeze

I haven't been blogging regularly lately. I even thought that maybe I couldn't keep up with this blog thing for long. The reason being (aside from the fact that I'm having a bad case of the flatulence) that there are days when words just fail me. There are days when I'm simply feeling blah and nothing seems to fascinate or interest me so I can't come up with anything significant to write about. Although I believe that it's not what you write about but how you write about it. Anyway, I can probably come up with a million reasons why I can't write anything decent at present but maybe I just have to admit that there are days when my brain simply freezes and just refuses to function at its normal capacity. It's a brain freeze of a different kind from that which you get from chugging a giant Slurpee. I have it now and I have it bad. I hope I can thaw it and just get on with my life.

No comments:

Template Design | Elque 2007