Saturday, June 16, 2007

Line to Heaven


To the man who has always been there for me through every skinned knee and heartache, to the man who didin't have much but gave me everything and treated me like a princess, to the man who never stopped loving me even when I was bad, to the man who never got tired of picking me up and brushing my tears away whenever I fall down, to my strength, my hero, my teacher, my security blanket, my number one fan, my shoulder to cry on, my knight in shining armour, my one true love, PAPA... Happy fathers' day... I know you're not here with us now, physically but I'm sure you can hear me there in "daddy heaven". Words can never express how much I miss you... I LOVE YOU, PA...There is no one else like you 'cause you're the best...


Love Always,


Obeng

3 comments:

AZRAEL said...

a very touching letter.. I'm sure ur dad's proud of you, and what u've become.. god bless his soul.

jing said...

a very touching letter... i must agree. it reminds me of my papa & as ussual naiyak na naman ako.

Jovi said...

chenelyn! tnx for visiting my blog. hayaan mo, pag naiiyak ka, nandito lang kami para samahan kang umiyak... hehehe... i'm sure proud na proud din sayo ang papa mo co'z you've proven, up to his last breath, that you love him so much and i'm sure masaya siya ngayon...

dito lang kami,

JOVI

Template Design | Elque 2007