Thursday, July 5, 2007

Photo Magic (The World in the Eyes of Kuya Rey)

Meet my cousin, Reynaldo Reyes, magician (he's a good one. I think he even went to "magic" school), shutterbug, one of my dad's fave nephews (they're barkadas and frat brods I think), and a super duper nice guy. He emailed me some of the photos he had taken during his travels and I was so blown away by them that I just had to share them with you guys. I can't post the photos in all their full sized glory so I'll just show you the thumbnails. If you wish to view them full sized, you may check out this site (believe me, they're worth the visit):

http://www.betterphoto.com/gallery/gallery.asp?mem=191263

Below are some of my faves among Kuya Rey's work but I think the best person to introduce these magnificent photos is my cousin himself. So here goes...

Two of the greatest fascinations in my life have been magic and photography. Magic portrays reality in a way that makes the viewer wonder whether it was real in the first place. Photography on the other hand, allows one to show what has been captured by the camera as faithful as possible to reality. The images you see on these pages are the results of the many visits to different places in the USA and Canada. If the images can give you a sense of being there… that would be magical indeed. What a blessing! Enjoy! - Reynaldo Reyes



















1 comment:

Natalie W said...

Wow the photos are awesome!

Template Design | Elque 2007